Elevated in every sense: Homes in the sky, nestled between land, air & sea.
A gemstone on the water’s edge, Villa Miami proposes something opulent but intimate — and entirely new for Miami’s skyline. ODP Architects designed something distinct from the soaring condos that already populate the cityscape: A structure that’s instantly a landmark. Waterfront homes in the sky, finished in bronze – anchored on top by a helicopter pad and below by a dock. Rising up from the water’s edge and at home in the sky, this isn’t just the city’s most iconic building, it’s an invitation to indulge in the
best of Miami.
Amenities at Villa Miami
- 20,000SF of world-class amenities serviced by Major Food Group
- 3-4 Bedroom Half-floor Villa “Mezzo” residences
- 360° sunrise and sunset views spanning the Bay, Ocean, Downtown Miami and Miami Beach
- 4-5 Bedroom Full-floor Villa “Piano” residences
- 55 floors including 49 residential levels
- Iconic building design combining a unique cast bronze exoskeleton anchored by a multifaceted, gemstone-inspired glass amenity podium
- Lush private gardens designed by Enzo Enea
- Private dock with boat slip
- Private parking garage with electric charging stations
- Rooftop Helipad access for seamless arrivals and departures
- Three levels of private club lifestyle amenities designed by Charles & Co.